When we talk about the perfect 10/10/10 on our real estate show, 10 minutes to airport, 10 minutes to downtown, 10 minutes to beach and 10 degrees cooler..well, this beautiful home in Hualalai Vistas has it all and then some!
I got a chance to talk to Lance Owens at his listing and we created this video for you. If you ARE interested in learning more, I can do a FaceTime or tour the home with you!
Stunning View And Privacy in Paradise
73-4474 Aniani St
Immaculate, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath custom home, built in 2020
Understanding the different degrees of ocean views, most people see the ocean and say – that’s the one, I want this view, but after you have been on the island awhile you start to understand the different degrees of an ocean view. First is the blue water, next degree is to catch the sunset, then you realize you want some shoreline in the view. It enables you to see the definition of the water and waves… still not enough – you want more, so you find a home that you can actually see landmarks, like the fishponds, the boat harbor, planes coming an going…. You know you have it bad when you add to the list, you must be able to see the ocean, when coming through the front door…. This home has them all, and it is private and unblockable!
* Designer touches like matching counters and tile throughout the main living areas with carpet in the bedrooms.
* Fully owned PV system with Tesla battery pack backup to lower your carbon footprint
* Tesla car charging station in the garage
* Split A/C system in main living area, primary bedroom, and a guest room, again you are being mindful of your footprint by only cooling areas needed.
* Disappearing, Retractable Screened in Lanai (really cool feature)
* Guest bedrooms on opposite side of primary suite
* Private location, at the end of the road
* 1 Acre of land
* Great elevation: 1,350 approx.
* Fondly referred to as "living in the 10s"… 10 minutes to the airport, 10 minutes to Costco, and as much as 10 degrees cooler than town!
This particular location will be about 7 degrees cooler than Alii Drive, but that’s close enough. ( loose rule of thumb, 1 degree cooler per 200′ feet of elevation)