Talk about “suffering for the art”! I asked a simple question to my 365 Things To Do In Kona, HI fans-“Where are your favorite sweet treats in Kona?” 126 responses later and we picked the top 5 to feature in this video!
So we went to the places these treats are sold and tried them on camera for your delight!
Shave ice, gelato, mud pie, Dole whip, donuts, malasadas, and a Key Lime pie-AND a Chantilly waffle I’m throwing in for good measure.
The sugar hit was crazy-made us both dehydrated and exhausted-because NO ONE should eat all that in 48 hours! See what we do for you guys!
We got to meet some passionate business owners who love what they do and offer. Fun and tasty, and oooh so ono!
Here is where we went:
1. Paradise Bakery https://paradisebakeryhawa.wixsite.com
2. Bubba and Finns Tropical Treats- https://www.facebook.com/BubbaFinns/
3. Candy Cove (Brand new and inside the Kona Inn Shopping Center)
4. Gypsea Gelato – https://www.gypseagelato.com
5. Ululani Shave Ice.- https://www.ululanishawaiianshaveice.com
6. Four Seasons Hualalai Beach Tree – https://www.fourseasons.com/hualalai/dining/lounges/beach_tree_bar_and_lounge/?seo=bing_local_kon4_amer
7. Big Island Grill – https://www.menupix.com/hawaii/restaurants/753047/Big-Island-Grill-Kailua-Kona-HI
Go hog wild and enjoy all the treats and sweets we sampled and let us know who YOU would feature, too!
If you would like resources and information about making Hawaii home, join our 365Ohana at www.MoveToHawaii365.com and set up a Zoom call with us!
Would you like to help support our awesome channel?
Please join us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/365Hawaii
or consider an occasional or one-time donation of “creator kudos”:
Official 365Hawaii Website:
*** MERCH HERE ***
T-Shirts and More:
Follow me on:
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/365Kona
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/KonaNewbies